VP Finance, Gränges Asia
The VP Finance serves as a key member of the Asia Management Team, directly supporting the President Asia. Provides leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company and provides strategic financial input to senior management in the short, medium and long-term. Plan, organize and direct all financial activities and policies including the management of accounting, financial planning, fiscal procedures, internal auditing, treasury, cost control and investment studies and analyses.
- Support President Asia and Group CFO to work out the short, medium and long term financial strategy for the Asia operations.
- Lead the finance organization to follow up the development of sales, expenditure, cash flows, investments etc.
- Direct the accounting with policies, procedures and systems necessary for proper accounting practices, controls and services.
- Direct the business control activities to ensure overall business risks well controlled and continuous improvement with cost management.
- Develop financial reports, aligning with HQ's requirements. Take quick actions upon questions or problems raised from key stakeholders.
- Identify, assess and respond to the risks and opportunities for the company.
- Support in M&A cases and other major initiatives that are critical for achieving company long term strategy.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with financial institutes and manage financing activities.
- To ensure a competent finance team with selecting, training, developing and other management activities.
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, adhering to all safety rules and practices.
- Represent the company’s core values of being committed, action oriented, innovative and accessible.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- MBA or equivalent and experience from similar positions in other companies.
- 10+ years, and solid experience of working in Asia/China is highly preferred.
- Business agile, analytical, good at building relationship/partnership, good at communication, coaching and developing.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner. M&A experienced is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS office.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
- Travel as needed including international.
Please send your application to Jessie Yao firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications and candidates are evaluated on an ongoing basis. For more information you are most welcome to contact Jessie Yao email@example.com.