Fourth quarter 2015
• Sales volume reached 38.9 ktonnes (37.7), an increase of 3.3% compared to previous year.
• Net sales totalled SEK 1,252 million (1,217), an increase of 2.9%.
• Adjusted operating profit increased by 12.9% to SEK 116 million (103), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 9.2% (8.4).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 128 million (97).
• Profit for the period was SEK 83 million (89). Earnings per share, basic, decreased to SEK 1.12 (1.19) and diluted, to SEK 1.11 (1.19).
• Sales volume reached 163.9 ktonnes (160.0), an increase of 2.5% compared to previous year.
• Net sales totalled SEK 5,494 million (4,748), an increase of 15.7%.
• Adjusted operating profit increased by 16.9% to SEK 541 million (463), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 9.8% (9.7).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 538 million (422).
• Profit for the period was SEK 379 million (319). Earnings per share, basic and diluted, increased to SEK 5.07 (4.27).
• Cash flow before financing activities was SEK 600 million (597) and net debt reduced to SEK 275 million at 31 December 2015, corresponding to 0.4 times adjusted EBITDA.
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.00 per share (1.50).
Webcasted telephone conference
On Thursday 4 February 2016 at 10.00 CET, CEO Johan Menckel and CFO Oskar Hellström will present Gränges’ year-end report for January-December 2015 at a webcasted telephone conference. The webcast can be accessed on www.granges.com/investors.
To take part in the telephone conference, please call +46 856 642 701 (Sweden), +44 203 194 0544 (UK) or +1 855 269 2604 (USA). Please call a few minutes before the telephone conference starts. The presentation will be in English.
For additional information, please contact:
Pernilla Grennfelt, Director Communications & IR
email@example.com, telephone +46 (0) 702 90 99 55
The information in this year-end report is such that Gränges must disclose pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on Thursday 4 February 2016 at 07.30 CET.
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled products for producers of brazed aluminium heat exchangers. The Company develops, produces and markets highly advanced materials that enhance both the production economy of the customer manufacturing process as well as the performance of the final product, the brazed heat exchanger. Approximately 90% of the sales are to customers in the automotive industry. The production facilities are located in Sweden and China and have a combined annual capacity of 220,000 metric tonnes. Gränges has 950 employees and net sales in 2015 totalled SEK 5,494 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since October 2014. More information about Gränges is available on www.granges.com.