Gränges awarded EcoVadis Platinum rating for the second consecutive year
For the second year Gränges has been awarded a Platinum rating from EcoVadis, the largest independent provider of business sustainability ratings. Platinum is the highest rating awarded by EcoVadis and it places Gränges among the leading 1 per cent of companies assessed globally in its industry.
The sustainability rating from EcoVadis demonstrates that Gränges has efficiently integrated sustainability principles into its business and that successful results have been achieved across the four categories assessed: environment, labour and human rights, sustainable procurement, and ethics.
– We’re proud to achieve the EcoVadis Platinum rating once again. This shows that we have a strong position and can make a difference through sustainability. We have high ambitions as well as proven results, and I look forward to building an even stronger and more circular company, says Sofia Hedevåg, SVP Sustainability at Gränges.
EcoVadis is an independent and global provider of business sustainability ratings; more than 75,000 companies have been assessed globally. The five recognition levels used by Ecovadis are based on the percentile ranking of the score: Platinum: top 1 per cent (score 73-100), Gold: top 5 per cent (score 66-72), Silver: top 25 per cent (score 54-65), Bronze: top 50 per cent (score 45-53). Gränges is included in the industry category ‘Manufacture of basic precious and other non-ferrous metals’.
114 47 Stockholm
+46 84 59 59 00
Connect with us
- A strong commitment to sustainability
- Framework and 2025 targets
- Sustainability reporting
- Value chain
- Climate strategy
- Sustainable innovation and sales
- Responsible and sustainable sourcing
- Resource-efficient operations
- Diverse and high-performing teams
- Ethical business practices
- FAQs & contact