Three global trends create large opportunities for Gränges: supply chain regionalization, vehicle electrification, and sustainability. Gränges has embraced these trends by building a strong, diversi-fied presence in all regions, developing an ambitious programme for batteries and electric vehicles, and taking the industry lead in sustainability.
Well positioned to meet the growing market demand
• Strong presence in all major regions globally and technical leadership. maintain and deepen Gränges’ long-term customer relationships.
• Strong position in attractive niche markets.
• Commitment to sustainability as a key business driver, industry-leading ESG performance and ambitious targets for decarbonization, recycling and responsible sourcing and production.
• Experienced, entrepreneurial, and empowered people offering deep expertise in innovative aluminum technology, solutions and operational excellence.
Financially attractive business model
• Long track record of stable cash generation and margins, high profit growth, and strong returns
• Proven success in driving sustainability and financial improvement side-by-side
Navigate strategy sets high ambition for sustainable growth
• Restore industry-leading financial performance
• Build the world’s best aluminium technology company
• Invest in sustainable growth, including continued value-creating acquisitions
•… aiming at 15 per cent ROCE, >10 per cent profit growth, and climate neutrality by 2040
Sales volume and adjusted operating profit
Total shareholder return vs index