Gränges’ core values
Our core values define the way we work. They guide us in our daily actions and lay the foundation for how we conduct business responsibly and ethically.
Being sustainable means that we act responsibly and create solutions for a better future.
- We help our customers to be more sustainable through leading sustainable solutions.
- We engage our partners in creating circular solutions and achieving net-zero by 2040.
- We act responsibly towards each other, our partners, communities, and the environment.
- We promote an open and inclusive workplace where different perspectives are valued.
Being action oriented means that we individually and together make it happen.
- We always put safety and wellbeing first.
- We have an open and entrepreneurial spirit where ideas and learnings lead to action.
- We ensure result and high-quality in everything we do.
- We’re constantly seeking to improve, our proud legacy keeps pushing us forward.
Being committed means that we ensure to be a partner to grow with.
- We commit to our customers’ success, always delivering the right solution.
- We are loyal to each other and our business partners.
- We nurture a culture of openness and trust.
- We use our leading expertise in aluminium engineering and beyond.
- We are locally committed and globally powered, building one strong team together.