We will ensure that our people are motivated and engaged. By being an open and inclusive employer, with zero tolerance for discrimination, we will provide a diverse workplace where employees can realize their full potentials and contribute to developing a high-performing organization.
Performance and focus 2018
- 99 per cent of all employees received performance and development discussion.
- Share of women reached 14 per cent (14) of the total workforce and 20 per cent (20) of senior management.*
- Increased focus on diversity and equality in the recruitment and onboarding processes, and into the process of putting together teams.
- Implemented a global employee survey in Gränges Asia and Gränges Europe in autumn 2018; Employee engagement index reached 78.
* Employees eligible to participate in Gränges’ long-term incentive (LTI) programme.